st: venn diagram and venndiag

From   Ana Gabriela Guerrero Serdan <>
To   stata listserve <>
Subject   st: venn diagram and venndiag
Date   Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:31:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,
I wonder I wonder if the problems with ssc venndiag have been fix? I do not see any follo up in Statalist.

My Stata crashes when I attempt to use it. Also, I am trying to do a venn diagram but with more than 4 categories, any ideas how to do so?