Re: st: AW: Is it possible to create a bar graph with two yvars

From   A Loumiotis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Is it possible to create a bar graph with two yvars
Date   Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:28:04 +0300

Thanks for your help Martin.
By omitting the stack option I do not get what I want.  I would like a
bar graph of sales and sales2 on the yaxis, time on the x-axis and the
bars stacked by sector.  For each time period I would like to have two
"stacked (by sector)" bars, one bar for sales and one for sales2.
Your suggestion creates six bars for each time period and not two
stacked bars.

Antonis