Re: st: RE: Filtering data

From   Maximiliano Manuel Silva Correa <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Filtering data
Date   Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:03:04 -0400

Thank you Martin.

My data is something like

date    route_code   start_time   end_time    travel_time

Id like to do something like

by route_code: drop if travel_time  > p90 | travel_time < p10

How is the sintaxis for that?

Thank you in advance,

Max