Re: st: RE: how to DE-CAPITALISE variables?

From   David Elliott <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: how to DE-CAPITALISE variables?
Date   Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:22:39 -0300

Thank you, Nick - this gives me an opportunity to update my version.
-renvars- is always handy because many of my data imports come in with
CAPITALIZED varnames. 350 varnames can get tedious!

Incidentally - my list reader does wonky threading sometimes so I
missed your earlier (and more accurate) post.