Re: st: RE: Re: Kenel density function

From   Janet Hill <janethill73@yahoo.co.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: Kenel density function
Date   Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:22:43 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you for that. There is a single master and 6 separate impressions have been taken of this so they are uncoupled. The difference between each impression and the master has been measured and this gives the binned data.Ideally this should have a value of zero for perfect fit. I thought that I could use the kernel density on binned data but I obviously need to do some more reading.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Janet