RE: st: RE: (New) Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: (New) Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Mon, 28 Jun 2010 19:30:37 +0100

It worked for me second time. I can't explain the difference.

Jeph Herrin

It worked fine for me. And quite interesting too.