Re: st: Remove numbers from variable name

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Remove numbers from variable name
Date   Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:52:42 -0400

if all examples are as simple as the ones you give, you can easily use
-renvars- with the "predrop" option; type -findit renvars- and download