R: AW: st: AW: problem when importing graphs into word

From   sara borelli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   R: AW: st: AW: problem when importing graphs into word
Date   Mon, 28 Jun 2010 02:10:30 -0700 (PDT)

I am running the graph on a 2MB dataset, the final size of the graph is 250KB  but, as in your example, it apperas to be re-drawn every time I look at it.
If I try using only a part of the data then the problem disappear. Unfortunately I have to use the full dataset