Re: st: RE: why -recode-takes longer than -replace-

From   Amanda Fu <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: why -recode-takes longer than -replace-
Date   Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:49:58 -0400

Dear Mr. Weiss,

Thanks for the insightful explanation of the speed advantage of
--inlist-- ! I appreciate it.

I checked the MP version out. It is really awesome. The thing is, I am
just a student; I cannot afford a MP version now.But,  I will keep the
Stata MP in my wish list, which can keep me motivated to work hard to
get a job and get a MP then.

Thank you!