Re: st: How to count switches ?

From   Ignacio Martinez <ignacio@virginia.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: How to count switches ?
Date   Sat, 26 Jun 2010 18:25:43 -0400

Thanks a lot for the help. I need a little more help.
I installed tsspell. When I do "tsspell status" it generates 3 new
variables _spell, _seq, _end .
I'm confuse about how can i get the total number of switches in my data
set by using those variables.

Best,

-Ignacio