RE: st: xtgls: SUR estimation; censoring a sample

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: xtgls: SUR estimation; censoring a sample
Date   Sat, 26 Jun 2010 00:09:44 +0200

<>

Example:

webuse nlswork, clear
xtset idcode
qui su ln_wage, d

xtreg ln_w tenure age if inrange(ln_w, `r(p1)', `r(p99)'), fe

HTH
Martin