RE: st: RE: difficulty in explaining GMM sargan overid

From   B B <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: difficulty in explaining GMM sargan overid
Date   Fri, 25 Jun 2010 21:35:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much. I perfectly get it now. I surely have been looking at the option and its looking bright again.

Thanks very much for your help.

Binta