Re: st: RE: Canonical Correlations after MANOVA

From   Mike W Gruszczynski <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Canonical Correlations after MANOVA
Date   Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:49:01 -0500

Whoops, you're right; thanks for the response.

Taking this a step further, is anyone aware of a way to output the post-MANOVA canonical correlations and standardized structure weights in Stata? I know how to do this using syntax in SPSS, but for the life of me cannot find any reference to similar functionality within Stata. Responses are greatly appreciated.. this has been driving me nuts for about two days now.

Thanks
Mike

Michael W Gruszczynski
Ph.D Student