st: Apologies for previous post

From   "Clyde Schechter" <>
Subject   st: Apologies for previous post
Date   Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:27:16 -0700

I am sorry for my previous post.  I was working on it and hit Send by
mistake before finishing.  On further reflection after finishing it, I
decided I really wasn't adding anything new anyhow.  Sorry for any wasted

Clyde Schechter, MA MD
Associate Professor of Family & Social Medicine

Please note new e-mail address: