Re: Antwort: st: difficulty in explaining GMM sargan overid

From   B B <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Antwort: st: difficulty in explaining GMM sargan overid
Date   Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:23:42 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Johannes

Thank you very much for this. I would have a look at the literature you pointed out as Ive been reading a couple, just didnt understand them. Im glad you pointed out the large N small T as this means it might not be a good use in my project then as ive got small N size.

Anyways, thanks for this. If more help needed I wont hesitate to contact the statalist.

Cheers

Binta