st: RE: Canonical Correlations after MANOVA

Subject   st: RE: Canonical Correlations after MANOVA
Date   Thu, 24 Jun 2010 00:45:35 +0200

<>

-estat canontest- seems to be a postestimation feature of -help discrim
lda-, see -help discrim lda postestimation-.

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mike W
Gruszczynski
Sent: Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010 00:37
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Canonical Correlations after MANOVA

Hello all,

I'm trying to obtain canonical correlations after running a factorial MANOVA
in Stata (two DVs, two IVs interacted). I've followed the manual's
recommendation to enter 'estat canontest' after running the analysis, but
Stata just kicks back 'invalid subcommand canontest' along with the r(199);
error code. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks
Mike

Michael W Gruszczynski
Ph.D Student