st: Canonical Correlations after MANOVA

From   Mike W Gruszczynski <mikegruz@huskers.unl.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Canonical Correlations after MANOVA
Date   Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:37:10 -0500

Hello all,

I'm trying to obtain canonical correlations after running a factorial MANOVA in Stata (two DVs, two IVs interacted). I've followed the manual's recommendation to enter 'estat canontest' after running the analysis, but Stata just kicks back 'invalid subcommand canontest' along with the r(199); error code. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks
Mike

Michael W Gruszczynski
Ph.D Student