Re: AW: st: xttrans accuracy

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: AW: st: xttrans accuracy
Date   Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:41:23 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Wed, 23/6/10, Martin Weiss wrote:
> Note that there might be copyright issues re NJC`s -ssc d
> xttrans2-, though...

Knowing Nick I am not so worried about a copyright conflict
with him. But from a practical point of view it is not good
to have multiple programs with the same name floating around
and Nick was first, so I will happily propose to change
my program to -xttrans3-. From an even more practical point
of view, my program is superfluous. Nick's -xttrans2- allows
the -matcell()- option which means that it can leave behind
the matrix of interest.

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen