st: Stata 10 robust standard errors for xtreg, fe

From   natasha agarwal <agarwana2@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Stata 10 robust standard errors for xtreg, fe
Date   Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:14:36 +0100

Dear everyone,

I am using Stata 10 and when I give the xtreg, fe vce(robust) command,
the standard errors are clustered at the panel identifier.

Can anyone please tell me on how to obtain robust standard errors with
the xtreg, fe without any clustering?

Thanks
Natasha