Re: AW: st: AW: float to numeric??

To   stata list <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: AW: st: AW: float to numeric??
Date   Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:35:47 -0700 (PDT)

--- Oezlen D. Luznar wrote:
> I did not see the result he was pointing out, that was the question
> not his input command.

You need to run such an example before you see the results (on how
to do that, see the link I sent in the previous post). These
results are that the -float()- function does what it is supposed
to do. If you ran the example and that is not the case, you must
contact Stata's tech support immediately, because that means there
is something seriously wrong with your Stata installation.

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen
Wilhelmstrasse 36