Re: st: Clustering of Standard Errors in a fixed effect model.

From   natasha agarwal <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Clustering of Standard Errors in a fixed effect model.
Date   Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:40:00 +0100

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Austin Nichols <[email protected]> wrote:
> natasha agarwal <[email protected]> :
> The number of clusters and how balanced they are determine the
> tradeoff--see e.g. http://www.stata.com/meeting/13uk/nichols_crse.pdf
> and refs therein, and for the follow-up see
> http://www.stata.com/meeting/boston10/abstracts.html#baum

Thanks Austin. I have read this paper.

On this note, does it mean that if I have 30 clusters with a very
unbalanced cluster size like one cluster size being 2000 observations
and the other say 30 observations will give me inconsistent results?