Re: st: negative binomial model

From   Clive Nicholas <clivelists@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: negative binomial model
Date   Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:58:01 +0100

Mareike Hahr replied to Maarten Buis:

> Now that I tried to run both the Poisson model with fixed and random
> effects, with the RE specification actually the same problem occurred again.
> This probably implies that there is really no other choice but to dropp some
> of the explanatory variables?!?

Quite frankly, if you've managed to come to this conclusion all by
yourself, based on your own data that neither Maarten nor anybody else
can see, then why on Earth are you asking any of us?

--
Clive Nicholas

<clivenicholas@hotmail.com>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.