Re: st: RE: RE: Methodology question

From   P Ram <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Methodology question
Date   Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:37:44 +0400

Dear Nick,

Thanks so much for your helpful comments. Apologies for not replying
earlier...my net conn was down. I fully agree with your thoughts.
Thanks so much for taking the time to share them with us.

Kindest regards,
Prasad

Kindest regards,
Prasad