st: Polynomial in Time in an Unbalanced Panel

From   natasha agarwal <agarwana2@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Polynomial in Time in an Unbalanced Panel
Date   Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:57:48 +0100

Dear All,

I wanted to introduce a polynomial in time in my unbalanced panel.

Can anyone please help me with the same?

Thanks
Natasha