st: RE: Scoreplot: different colors

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Scoreplot: different colors
Date   Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:27:59 +0200

<>

*************
sysuse auto, clear
pca trunk weight length headroom
predict score1 score2, score
tw (sc score2 score1 if foreign, mlabel(foreign)) (sc score2 score1 if
!foreign, mlabel(foreign)), legend(off) tit(score Variables (pca))
*************

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of
mmolina@uniroma3.it
Sent: Freitag, 18. Juni 2010 12:17
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Scoreplot: different colors

Dear Statalist,

I need to dientify to identify different groups with different colors.
I am performing:

sysuse auto
pca trunk weight length headroom
scoreplot, component(2) mlabel(foreign) mcolor(green blue)

I can see the two different groups (domestic and foreign) but I need them
in different colors.
Could you please help me?

Thanks a lot