Re: st: How to identify siblings

From   Grethe Søndergaard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to identify siblings
Date   Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:36:57 +0200

Thank you to both of you for your responses.
It has given me some inspiration of how to manage the data. I am still
hoping to compare more than two siblings in a family because otherwise
my dataset will become quite small (I only want to compare siblings of
the same gender, who have an age difference of maximum 5 years, and
who are discordant on marital status). I realize this might be
complex, but will hopefully find the way to do it.