RE: st: xtivreg2 Random Effects and Durbin Wu Hausman

From   Danielle Koopmans <>
Subject   RE: st: xtivreg2 Random Effects and Durbin Wu Hausman
Date   Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:52:50 +0200

I now know how to test with paneldata for heteroskedasticity thanks to
statalist but I got this message when I was trying to install

. ssc install xtivreg2
connection timed out -- see help r(2) for troubleshooting either
 1)  is not a valid URL, or
 2)  could not be contacted, or
 3)  is not a Stata download site (has no stata.toc file).

I'm using Stata version 10. I'm sorry if this is a very simple
question. Can someone help me with this? Maybe because I'm using the
computer in my University library? I read the messages on this topic
but I cannot find the answer. And where can I find the \ADO\PLUS