Re: st: Maximizing correlation based on data resulting from an alogrithm containing conditional statements

From   Ryan McCann <rmccann@keybridgeresearch.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Maximizing correlation based on data resulting from an alogrithm containing conditional statements
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:06:14 -0400

Stas,

Thanks for the ideas, they are greatly appreciated.  Unfortunately I?ve yet
to familiarize myself with Mata, and given the time constraints involved I
don?t see that happening right now.  I will hopefully get the chance in the
near future and will take your comments into consideration.

Best,
ryan

Ryan McCann
Senior Analyst
Keybridge Research LLC
Office: 202.965.9487 | Mobile: 774.521.8874