st: RE: AW: RE: AW: Identifying unique values with codebook

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   st: RE: AW: RE: AW: Identifying unique values with codebook
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:17:47 -0500

-Inspect- is not a very useful command.

It gives a silly graph (no offense to the author), and a table of the number of negative, zero, or positive observations broken down by integer or noninteger status.

Inspect is kind of married to the command -plot-. Remember that one? It makes characters plots:

sysuse auto
plot mpg weight

Maybe Stata Corp can give -plot- a spouse and they can live happily in the land of Deprecato.