Re: st: what's the big T in the t-test results

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   Re: st: what's the big T in the t-test results
Date   Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:34:49 -0500

.

Ah, like N is used for the normal, and so T for the t-distribution. That makes sense.

So "Pr(T > t)" is shorthand for "the area of T to the right of t". That will work, thanks much.

-Dave