st: Creating new observations

From   Ida Johnsson <ida@2a.pl>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Creating new observations
Date   Tue, 15 Jun 2010 19:37:26 +0200

Hi!
I am new to Stata and have the following problem. How do I create new observations if I have panel data, for example

Country		Income			Population
A			5				5
B			3				3
...			...				...
...			...				...
...			...				...
...			...				...
N			3				3

and want to add observations that are grouped values for certain countries, for example

Country		Income			Population

Thanks a lot!

Ida