st: output conventions

From   Tim <>
Subject   st: output conventions
Date   Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:31:41 +1000

Where are Stata's output conventions documented?

My specific problem today is what does / in front of a parameter identifier mean? For example, boxcox output has estimates for "/theta". What does the / mean? I'm asking the more general question (where is this documented) so I don't have to ask again next time I come across an output symbol I don't understand.

(I could not find any relevant information in [U] or [GS], which I thought were the most likely places for such basic information.)