st: is there an email for corrections in the manuals

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   st: is there an email for corrections in the manuals
Date   Sat, 12 Jun 2010 12:06:36 -0500

.

If we see corrections to be made in the manuals, is that something for tech support? I really don't need a response from tech support for these kinds of comments.

Example 8 in the anova postestimation section page 71 should have the matrix named dr3vs4, not dr1vs2.