st: "Label" field in the Variables window missing

From   "Pavlos C. Symeou" <>
Subject   st: "Label" field in the Variables window missing
Date   Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:08:42 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I am experiencing a problem with the "Label" field in the Variables window (not the "Variables Manager") in Stata 11. It may be due to a bug, but upgrading from version 11 to 11.1 did not fix it. The Label field is missing and I am only left with "Name", Format, and "Type". I am aware that some colleagues experienced the problem in Stata 10 but once they upgraded to Stata 11 the problem was fixed. Is there a fix available?