Re: st: bar graph axis color- frustrated

From   Friedrich Huebler <fhuebler@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: bar graph axis color- frustrated
Date   Fri, 11 Jun 2010 00:04:40 -0400

Graph Editor commands can be included in a do-file with -gr_edit-. For
an example, refer to this post from the list archive:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-04/msg00763.html

Friedrich