st: bar graph axis color- frustrated

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <ovaldia@yahoo.com>
To   Statalist <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: bar graph axis color- frustrated
Date   Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:35:46 -0700 (PDT)

I continue to struggle with trying to change the color of the y-axis of a horizontal bar graph. Although this seems like it should be a pretty basic thing to be able to do, I have not found a satisfactory solution. Note that I am not using the -over()- option.

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Statistician
Oklahoma City, OK