st: bar graph axis color- frustrated

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: bar graph axis color- frustrated
Date   Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:35:46 -0700 (PDT)

I continue to struggle with trying to change the color of the y-axis of a horizontal bar graph. Although this seems like it should be a pretty basic thing to be able to do, I have not found a satisfactory solution. Note that I am not using the -over()- option.

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Oklahoma City, OK