st: Ordered and multinomial probit sample selection models

From   sara.martinezdemorentin@unavarra.es
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Ordered and multinomial probit sample selection models
Date   Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:45:50 +0200 (CEST)

Dear statalisters,

First of all, I'd like to thank your answers to previous questions
regarding the use of Stata's sample selection modules. Just another
question related to these models. I'm trying to estimate an ordered probit
and a multinomial probit accounting for a potential sample selection bias.
In other words, my dependent variables of interest are an ordered and a
multinomial discrete variables, and my selection variable would be a
binomial discrete variable). Do anyone knows if there are specific modules
to perform this estimations, similar to the heckprob and heckprob2
commands?

Thanks for your help,
Sara Martínez de Morentin