st: heterokedasticity test for biprobit

From   "Özlen D. Luznar" <ozlend1@umbc.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: heterokedasticity test for biprobit
Date   Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:18:16 -0400 (EDT)

hi I am looking for post estimation tests for biprobit specifically for
likelihood estimation and heteroskedasticity.  Hettest is not working.  I
am using STATA 11.  I appreciate any help you may provide.

--
Özlen D. Luznar
PhD Candidate - Public Policy