st: heterokedasticity test for biprobit

From   "Özlen D. Luznar" <>
Subject   st: heterokedasticity test for biprobit
Date   Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:18:16 -0400 (EDT)

hi I am looking for post estimation tests for biprobit specifically for
likelihood estimation and heteroskedasticity.  Hettest is not working.  I
am using STATA 11.  I appreciate any help you may provide.

Özlen D. Luznar
PhD Candidate - Public Policy
Graduate Research Assistant
University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
410-455-6527 office
443-846-5010 cell