Re: st: AW: Extra decimal places?

Subject   Re: st: AW: Extra decimal places?
Date   Tue, 8 Jun 2010 16:29:36 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Tue, 8/6/10, Martin Weiss wrote:
> When I use -double- as data type, as Maarten said, the
> numbers are correct

Not really, you just moved the problem another couple of
digits backwards. My solution was to make sure that the
numbers are whole numbers, which can be stored exactly.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen