Re: st: comparing two mim gllamm logistic models

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: comparing two mim gllamm logistic models
Date   Tue, 8 Jun 2010 00:28:11 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Mon, 7/6/10, wrote:
> By variance, do you mean variance at each level of the
> models?

> One model may have a smaller level-1 variance than another
> model, but a larger level-2 varince. Then it may be hard to
> say which model performs better.

Level 1 variance is not the same as level 2 variance, So you
must consider each variance separately.

> Also, how i may test whether they are different from zero?

The point I made in the last three posts is that that test
hasn't been invented yet for the multiple imputation case,
primarily because that is a very hard problem.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen