st: Manual SUR

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   st: Manual SUR
Date   Sun, 06 Jun 2010 20:41:07 +0200

I would like to estimate an -eivreg- (or any other reg model for that matter) model where I have two correlated dependent variables. Any ideas as to how I can Stata to estimate a seemingly unrelated errors-in-variables regression? Basically knowing how to do a manual SUR will do.

Prof. John Antonakis, Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
Department of Organizational Behavior
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny