st: RE: ssc catplot control of label of yaxis

Subject   st: RE: ssc catplot control of label of yaxis
Date   Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:38:46 +0200

<>

You can pass -undocumented- "oversubopts" to -ssc d catplot-, though:

sysuse auto, clear
catplot hbar rep78 foreign, percent(foreign) ///
 stack asyvars ylabel(,labsize(vsmall)) ///
 legend(span rows(1)) oversubopts(label(labsize(small)))

HTH
Martin