st: RE: AW: -ssc- commands

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: AW: -ssc- commands
Date   Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:15:53 +0200

Works for me:

SSC Stata modules created or revised 2010-05-06 to 2010-06-06

 module to implement Nopo's decomposition
 Authors: Atal, Juan Pablo  Hoyos, Alejandro  Nopo, Hugo       Req: Stata
version 10.1

 Created: 2010-06-02

 module to fit a zero-one inflated beta distribution by maximum likelihood
 Authors: Maarten L. Buis       Req: Stata version 8.2

 Created: 2010-05-30

 module to accompany Introduction to Stata Programming book
 Authors: Christopher F Baum       Req: Stata version 10.1

 Revised: 2010-05-23

 module to set up data for Mplus
 Authors: Rich Jones       Req: Stata version 8