RE: st: RE: RE: RE: Stata updated to 11.1

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, "'statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu'" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: RE: Stata updated to 11.1
Date   Fri, 04 Jun 2010 13:26:44 -0500

At 10:53 AM 6/4/2010, Lachenbruch, Peter wrote:
I had a similar issue - the update utilities was slow, so a cancelled and updated the executable, did the swap and then did the update utilities. It was slow but eventually completed. I'm doing the updates now on my netbook. It went much faster this morning on a much slower machine.

Keep trying.

Try it around 2 am Sunday. It should probably fly then. I gave up on my first effort and fared much better when I did it in the middle of the night.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam