Re: st: Sample size for cluster randomised trials

From   Neil Shephard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Sample size for cluster randomised trials
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:07:43 +0000

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Nikolaos Pandis <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi to all.
>
> I was wondering if there is an ado available for sample size calculation of cluster randomised trials?

I'm not aware of anything for cluster randomised trials within Stata,
but did stumble across -ssi- the other day which you may wish to add
to your repertoire for future use.

ssc desc ssi
ssc install ssi

to describe and then install.

Sorry thats not much help,

Neil

--
"... no scientific worker has a fixed level of significance at which
from year to year, and in all circumstances, he rejects hypotheses; he

Email - [email protected]
Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/