st: Repeated cross section matching

From   Neha Nanda <nn06@fsu.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Repeated cross section matching
Date   Fri, 04 Jun 2010 01:15:44 -0700

Hi

I have been trying to run repeated cross-section propensity score matching for two years of PSID data. However, I am not clear about the exact steps of the process.

I would really appreciate some one helping me out with it.

Thanks a lot

Neha