st: decomposition concentration index

From   ecreceb@unex.es
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: decomposition concentration index
Date   Thu, 3 Jun 2010 19:00:25 +0200 (CEST)

Dear sir/madam:

I am trying to decomposing the Wagstaff concentration index in stata(11) to
analyze the effect of different variables over consume in Primary Health
Care. I have tried the procedure explained in Analyzing Health Equity
Using Household Survey Data (World Bank Institute), but I have not luck.

If you could show me another procedure, I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much

Eva Crespo