st: Plotting marginal effects

From   Lorenzo Ciari <>
Subject   st: Plotting marginal effects
Date   Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:49:13 +0200

I have a question. I have estimated a probit model and I would like to plot the marginal effect condititional on all the different values of an independent variable in my model.

Suppose my model is    Y=a+ b1X1+b2X2+ e

I can get a marginal effect of X1 for different values of X2 (by running mfx, at(X2=...). What I would like to do is to plot the marginal effect of X1 for all the values taken by X2. Is that possible?