st: AW: Two-way FE

From   "Mareike" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: Two-way FE
Date   Thu, 3 Jun 2010 12:54:18 +0200

Sorry I have to correct myself. Actually, it is all BUT two out of the 25
dummy variables that are dropped.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Mareike
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2010 12:51
Betreff: st: Two-way FE

Dear Statlist,

I would like to run a two-way fixed-effects model. Therefore, I created time
indicator variables by the command "tabulate year, gen(year)" which I
planned to include in the regression in a second step. But when doing so,
two out of the total 25 time dummies are dropped by Stata from the
regression. Why is that the case? Am I doing something wrong here?