Re: st: String Variable With Probable Extra Space, Problems with Trim

From   Scott Merryman <>
Subject   Re: st: String Variable With Probable Extra Space, Problems with Trim
Date   Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:14:27 -0500

You might find Nick Cox's -charlist- on SSC helpful  (and -ascii- or
-asciiplot- as well).